Bovine Bone Collagen Peptide Yak Bone Peptide Powder | Protein content 90% | Peptide content 75% | It is widely used in cosmetics, calcium supplement foods, health foods, special nutritional foods, medical materials, and medicine.
Yak Bone Peptide is a product of collagen hydrolysis. It is a substance between amino acids and macromolecular proteins. Two or more amino acids are dehydrated and condensed to form several peptide bonds to form a peptide. Multiple peptides are folded in multiple stages. It forms a protein molecule. Modern research shows that peptides are easier to digest and absorb than proteins, can quickly provide energy to the body, have no protein denaturation, are hypoallergenic, have good water solubility, etc., and have multiple biologically active functions.
Click here to learn more
In addition to the typical characteristics of peptides (including small molecular weight, easy absorption, non-antigenic, non-allergic, high safety, no side effects, high biological activity, accurate action, and strong carrier transport capacity, collagen peptides), because of its structure, In particular, the content of proline and hydroxyproline is significantly higher than that of active peptides derived from other protein materials, and it has functions that other peptides do not possess.
Collagen is a structural protein of the extracellular matrix. It is the main component of animal connective tissue. It is also the most abundant and widely distributed functional protein in mammals. It is related to the formation and maturation of tissues, the transmission of information between cells, and joints. Lubrication, wound healing, calcification, blood coagulation, and aging are closely related. In addition to the many physiological activities of collagen, collagen peptides also have properties that collagen does not have. Compared with collagen, bone collagen peptide, as a small molecule peptide, has a lower molecular weight and better digestion and absorption. It can be directly absorbed by the intestines, enter the blood, and reach various parts of the body such as the skin, liver, and kidneys. Many other studies have shown that collagen peptides also have hypoallergenic, anti-oxidant, anti-fatigue, enhance immunity, promote mineral absorption, delay skin aging, and promote bone formation.
Collagen is rich in amino acids such as glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline that the human body needs. Collagen is a high molecular functional protein. It is the main component of the skin and accounts for 80% of the skin's dermis. It forms a fine elastic net in the skin, which firmly locks moisture and supports the skin. Collagen is a spiral fibrous protein twisted by three peptide chains. It is also the most abundant protein in the human body. It is widely distributed in connective tissue, skin, bone, visceral interstitium and muscle cavity, ligament, sclera, and other parts. It accounts for more than 30% of the total protein of the human body. It is rich in the characteristic amino acids of collagen, such as proline and hydroxyproline, which are needed by the human body. It is an important part of the extracellular matrix of human cells, especially the skin.
A method for producing Yak Bone Peptide:
(1) Raw material pretreatment: firstly remove the impurities from the bones by artificially removing the fresh bovine bones, then use a bone crusher to crush them to 2～3cm bone pieces, then clean the crushed bovine bones and put them into the cooking tank. In addition, water is added for cooking, wherein the volume ratio of beef bones to water is 1:3, the cooking temperature is 100° C., the cooking pressure is 2 MPa, and the cooking time is 4 h to obtain the cooking liquor.
(2) Oil-water separation: the cooking liquor is separated from the oil and water by a gravity separation method, and the obtained water phase is cooled to 50-55°C to obtain a crude collagen solution.
(3) Enzymatic hydrolysis: adding 0.1% (w/w) of the raw material weight high-efficiency compound enzyme preparation to the crude collagen solution, mixing it evenly, and enzymatically hydrolyzing it for 1 hour to obtain a collagen peptide solution. Wherein, the high-efficiency compound enzyme preparation is composed of the following components by mass percentage: 30% composite protease, 30% flavor protease, 30% alkaline protease, 7% animal proteolytic enzyme, and 3% enzyme activator. The enzyme activator is composed of the reducing agent dithiothreitol, β-mercaptoethanol and divalent metal ions Mg2+, Zn2+, Ca2+, and the molar ratio of dithiothreitol and β-mercaptoethanol in the reducing agent is 1: 1. The molar ratio of the reducing agent and the divalent metal ion is 1:1, and the molar ratio of the divalent metal ion Mg2+, Zn2+ & Ca2+, 1:1:1.
(4) Ceramic membrane filtration: the collagen peptide solution is filtered with an inorganic nanofiltration ceramic membrane with a molecular weight cut-off of 800 Da, and the obtained permeate is a high-purity collagen peptide solution.
(5) High-temperature and high-pressure treatment: the high-purity collagen peptide solution is treated at a temperature of 130° C. and a pressure of 0.1 MPa for 5 minutes to obtain a treatment solution.
(6) Concentration: The treatment liquid is heated and concentrated under reduced pressure to obtain a concentrated liquid.
(7) Dry powder making and packaging: the concentrate is spray-dried to make powder, and the finished product of bovine collagen peptide is obtained after packaging.
Bovine Bone Collagen Peptide, Yak Bone Peptide, Protein Peptide
|Genus and Species|
Bovine Bone Collagen Peptide
|Source of extraction|
|Method of Processing|
Biological enzyme cutting
Nearly white powder
Medicine Grade, Cosmetic Grade
Protein content 90%, Peptide content 75%
Health Care Products, Pharmaceuticals, Anti-Aging Products, Pharmaceutical Research, Cosmetic Products
|COA and MSDS|
Available For Your Reference
Customized, FOB, CIF, D2D
Supply, ODM/OEM, Wholesale
Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Seek Quote From The Bone Peptide Manufacturer
Xiamen, Shanghai; China
Over 20 Years of Supply Experience
- North America 51.00%
- Western Europe: 10.00%
- Northern Europe: 10.00%
Support Formula Customization/ODM/OEM
24 hours online