L-Glutathione(GSH) Powder Purity ≥99.0% | CAS# 70-18-8 | C10H17N3O6S | White Powder | Glutathione (GSH) is usually the main antioxidant in the body, Often used in cosmetics.
L-Glutathione, also known as GSH, is a molecule found naturally in your body. Produced by the liver as well as by neurons in the central nervous system, glutathione is made up of three amino acids: L-cysteine, glycine, and L-glutamate.
Click here to learn more
It is a tripeptide with a gamma peptide linkage between the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain and cysteine. The carboxyl group of the cysteine residue is attached by a normal peptide linkage to a glycine.
L-Glutathione is an antioxidant. It is involved in the metabolism of toxins and carcinogens, DNA synthesis and repair, protein and prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, immune system function, prevention of oxidative cell damage, and enzyme activation. Proponents claim that glutathione supplements can help treat and prevent a number of health conditions.
- Antioxidant - GSH is the body’s master Antioxidant, our bodies depend on GSH for the removal of toxins and GSH is at the heart of all immune functions. Other antioxidants in our body depend on GSH to function properly.
- Detoxification - GSH detoxifies a large number of pollutants by binding to carcinogens, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, and radiation by forming a soluble compound with the toxin that can then be excreted through the urine or bile.
- Immune system - Healthy growth and activity of immune cells depends on the availability of GSH. The protective activity of GSH is two-fold – it enhances the activity of immune cells and also functions as an antioxidant within them.
- Increased Energy - GSH enables the mitochondria of a cell to remain fully charged, enhancing muscle strength and endurance. Clinical trials have shown that lowering GSH in the mitochondria results in cell death.
- Repair - GSH performs a vital role in repairing the damaged DNA. Normal to elevated GSH keeps the repair of our cells at a maximum and reduces the number of cell mutations that would occur otherwise.
Beauty and Personal care:
Food & Beverage:
- 1) Added to the surface products, can play a role in the reduction. Not only to make bread to reduce the time to the original one-half or one-third of a substantial improvement in working conditions, and play a strengthening role in food nutrition and other functions.
- 2) Added to the yogurt and infant food, the equivalent of vitamin C, can play a role in a stabilizing agent.
- 3) Mix it into the fish cake, which can prevent the color deepens.
- 4) Added to meat and cheese and other foods, with enhanced flavor effect.
- 1) Radiation sickness and radiation safety: radiation, radioactive substances, or anticancer drugs caused by leukopenia and other symptoms can play a protective effect.
- 2) To protect the liver, detoxification, hormone inactivation, promote bile acid metabolism, help absorb fat-soluble vitamins in the digestive tract.
- 3) Anti-allergy, or systemic or local patients with hypoxemia caused by inflammation, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
- 4) To improve certain diseases and symptoms as a secondary drug process. Such as hepatitis, hemolytic disease, keratitis, cataracts, and retinal diseases, such as eye diseases, improve vision.
- 5) Easy to accelerate acid metabolism, excretion of free radicals, play skin care, anti-aging effect.
Cosmetic Grade, Medicine Grade
Cosmetic Raw Materials, Skin Care Products, Additive
|COA and MSDS|
Available For Your Reference
Customized, FOB, CIF, D2D
Supply, ODM/OEM, Wholesale
A cool (2~8 ) & dry place protected from light, keep package close.
Xiamen, Shanghai; China
Over 20 Years
- North America 51.00%
- Western Europe: 10.00%
- Northern Europe: 10.00%
Support Formula Customization/ODM/OEM
24 hours online