Chemical Name: 4-Hydroxyphenyl-β-D-Glucopyranoside
CAS NO.: 497-76-7
Chemical Formula: C12H16O7
Appearance: White to light yellow powder
Melting point: 198-201°C
pH (1% solution): 5.0-7.0
Assay (HPLC): not less than 9.5%
Loss on drying: not more than 0.5%
1. It restrains the melanogenesis through the blocking mechanism on tyrosinase.
2. It can diminish the senile yellowish brown plaque, also effective for lentigines diminishing.
3. It can evidently diminish the pigmentation cause by ultra-violet radiation.
4. It can improve the metabolism of sunburn skin caused by radiation.
Endothelin Antagonists is an additive of new category for lightening cosmetics.During the middle of 1990s the dermato-physiologists found that the keratoid cells of human skins would release endothelin after being irradiated by the ultraviolet rays, the endothelin is accepted by the receptor on the melanocyte membrane exciting the differantiation and proliferation of the melanocyte, and activating the activity of tyrosinase, then the amount of melanin is thus drastically increased.After Endothelin Antagonist having entered into the skins, it combines with the receptor of the melanocyte membrane to inhibit the influence exerted by endothelin toward melanin, so that an instant beautifying effect of high efficieney is indicated.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>