CHEMICAL Name: 5-chloro-2-(2,4-dichlorophenoxy)phenol
CAS NO.: 3380-34-5
EINECS NO.: 222-182-2
Empirical Formula: C12H7CI3O2 289.5
1. Slightly soluble in water, moderately soluble in dilute alkali solution, soluble in ethanol, acetone. It can be made into transparent highly condensed liquid products after dissolving in surfactants.
2. It is fat-soluble, so it easily cross cell membranes. Once inside the cell, it poisons a specific enzyme that many bacteria and funguses need for survival. Human do not have this enzyme, so triclosan is harmless to them.
3. It has powerful antibiotic action even at very low concentrations.
Triclosan, a chemical used for its antibacterial properties, is an ingredient in many detergents, dishwashing liquids, soaps, deodorants, cosmetics, lotions, anti-microbial creams, various toothpastes, and an additive in various plastics and textiles.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>