Siberian Ginseng P.E.
Part of Used: Root
Active Ingredients: Eleutheroside B+E
Characteristics: Yellow Browm Fine Powder
Specs Available: Eleutheroside B+E 0.8%
Eleuthero belongs to the Araliaceae family and is a distant relative of Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng).Also known commonly as touch-me-not and devil's shrub, eleuthero has been most frequently nicknamed Siberian ginseng in this country. Eleuthero is native to the Taiga region of the Far East (southeastern part of Russia, northern China, Korea, and Japan). The root and the rhizomes (underground stem)are used. Siberian ginseng - a deciduous, hardy shrub, growing to 10 ft (3 m). Siberian ginseng has 3-7 toothed leaflets on each stem. Siberian ginseng is a powerful tonic herb with an impressive range of health benefits. Unlike many herbs with a medicinal use, it is more useful-for maintaining good health rather than treating ill health. Research has shown that Siberian ginseng stimulates resistance to stress and it is now widely used as a tonic during times of stress and pressure. Siberian ginseng has a similar effect to Asian ginseng but is more stimulating.
1. Having curative effect on neurasthenic and insomnia
2. Anti-aging .
3. Expanding blood vessel, improving brain blood supplying, reducing and adjusting blood pressure, curing
coronary heart disease
4. Resisting inflammation.
6. Having notable curative effect on neurasthenic, improving sleeping heart-throb, bad memory
7. Eleuthero also reduces the side effects of radiation exposure.
8. Evidence is also mounting that eleuthero enhances and supports the immune response. Eleuthero may be
useful as a preventive measure during cold and flu season. Recent evidence also suggests that eleuthero
may prove valuable in the long-term management of various diseases of the immune system, including
HIV infection, chronic fatigue syndrome, and autoimmune illnesses such as lupus.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>