Part of Used: Flower
Active Ingredients: Parthenolide
Characteristics: Yellow Brown Fine Powder
Specs Available: Parthenolide 0.3%, 0.8%
Feverfew has had a long history of medicinal use. Steven Foster, one of America is most eminent herbalists, points out in his excellent monograph on feverfew that Dioscorides.Foster further informs us that feverfew has been used throughout the world in various cultures in a number of other ways.
1. It has been used as a carminative (relieves stomach problems-gaseous distention and flatulence), emmenagogue (substance which promotes menstrual discharge), tonic,vermifuge (expeller of parasitic worms), and anti inflammatory agent for arthritis.
2. Feverfew is an herbal medicine that is used to treat various aches and pains, including fever, arthritis and menstrual discomfort.
3. It’s also good for reducing the pain intensity of migraine headache attacks and the severity of other symptoms of migraine attacks such as nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to noise and light.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>