Andrographis Paniculata P.E.
Part of Used: Root
Active Ingredients: Ligustilide
Characteristics: Yellow Browm Fine Powder
Specs Available: Ligustilide 1%
It is the dried root of Angelica sinensis (Oliv.) Diels., Umbelliferae. It is mainly produced in Gansu, Sichuan,Yunnan, Shananxi, Guizhou and Hubei provinces. Chinese angelica root is sweet and pungent in taste, warm in nature and therapeutically related to the channels of the Liver, Heart and Spleen.
1. Curing heart-throb, megrim and injuries from falls and also enriching the blood.
2. Providing energy, vitality, and resistance to disease.
3. Treating anemia, boils, headaches, venous problems, low im-munity, and problems of peripheral blood flow.
4. regulating female hormones, in the treatment of most menstrual and menopausal problems and in pregnancy and delivery.
5. a blood tonic, promoting its production and circulation.
6. preventing spasms, relaxing vessels, and reducing blood clotting in peripheral vessels
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>