Recombinant human epidermal growth factor (EGF)
Biological Effects :
Recombinant human epidermal growth factor (EGF), one of human growth factors, is a 6.2 kda protein containing 53 amino acid residues. EGF is a highly efficient cell division factor with many other biological effects, which mainly includes:
1. stimulating the growth and proliferation of skin, cornea and racheal epithelium tissue in vivo.
2. accelerating the healing process of epidermis damage on skin, cornea, etc.
3. repressing the gastric acid excretion.
4. accelerating the proliferation of epithelial cells in human and animals.
5. facilitating the biosynthesis of protein, rna, dna as well as metabolic activity in epidermal cells
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>