Other Name: Ascobic acid palmitate; Ascorbic Palmitate; Ascorbyl 6-Palmitate; Palitoyl L-Ascorbic Acid
CAS NO.: 137-66-6
Appearance: White or slightly yellow crystalline powder.
Color:10% solution in methanol should be clear and transparent;
Specific rotation(α25D): +21°+24°
Loss on drying(%): Less than 1.0
Assay (%): More than 98.0
Heavy metals (Pb): Less than 10(ppm)
1. Anti-oxidation: It has the same anti-oxidated action as Ascorbyl acid.
2. Stability: It is more stable than ascorbic acid, and is not easily oxidated and turns colors.
3. Solubility: It is soluble in alcohols, and is insoluble in water.
Ascorbyl Palmitate is an oil-soluble derivative of ascorbic acid. It increases the stability of ascorbic acid, and used as anti-wrinkle and whitening agent.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>