Appearance: Light yellow oily liquid.
Relative density: 0.85-0.90(g/ml) (20°C )
Refractive index(n25D): 1.450-1.460
Heavy metals (Pb): Less than 20ppm
Arsenic(As): Less than 2ppm
1. Inhibit the formation of melanin: when it is absorbed into skin, it is decomposed into ascorbic acid under enzyme, which block the oxidation process during melanin formation.
2. Promote the synthesis of collagen, inhibit the oxidation of lipid, and has the action of anti-senility.
3. Antioxidation and eliminate oxygen free-radical
4. Good solubility: it is soluble in several oil-like compounds
5. It is acid-resistant and heat resistant, and is not easily to change color
Ascorbyl Isostearate is an oil-soluble derivative of ascorbic acid. It hydrolyzes into ascorbic acid under the action of enzyme when absorbed into skin. It overcomes the deficiency of ascorbic acid which is easily oxidated and change colors.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>