Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAB)
Synonym: Cocoamidopropyl Betaine
Cocamidopropyl Betaine is an amphoteric detergents, it not only possesses excellent foaming and cleaning property, but also gives no irritation to both skin and mucous membrane. It is applicable in shampoo, bath gel and baby care products.
CAS No.: 61789-40-0, 66438-79-1
Appearance: colorless- light yellow liquid.
Solid (%); not less mren 34
Active (%): 30±1
pH (25°C ): 5-8
Application and Characteristics
1. It is perfectly compatible with anionic, cationic and nonionic surfactants, it can still be used as cloudy point inhibitor.
2. It can produce rich and fine foams. Formulated with adequate proportion of anionic surfactant, it has significant thickening effect.
3. It has excellent tolerance to skin, it can effectively reduce the irritation caused by fatty alcohol sulfate or fatty alcohol ether sulfate in the product.
4. It has antibiotic function, being a good additive in personal sanitary products.
5. It has excellent antistaic properly, being an ideal conditioning agent.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us,you can choose the following method to contact us:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Tel: +86 592 5365887
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6515 7632
4. Send enquiry online
Want to get more exact suppliers with other cosmetic ingredients?If you are in the market for Cosmetic Ingredients Manufacturers ,please don't hesitate to contact with us. Please feel post an RFQ now>>